Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 17, 2021

OZMAFIA!! Caesar Walkthrough


<Create save file #27 - Caesar Ending #1 // Select any character until week 4- then select Caesar every weekend>

Prologue

Who are you?

Now that you mention it…


Name Selection

<Name yourself>

<Auto-named>


Week 1

Choose any


Week 2

Choose any


Week 3

Choose any


Week 4

I want to remember it

Kyrie

Be annoyed

Be happy


Week 5

Show him it’s safe

Pancakes please

Pancakes sure are delicious!


Week 6

You can rest easy with Sou by your side!

It must be hard work

I’d find a way


Week 7

You seem really strong

Please don’t be so rude

Okay


Week 8

Talk about something

Scar

That’s Mr. Kyrie for you

I think we’re about the same height


Week 9

Absolutely!

Please don’t fight


Week 10

You should come to town

Scarlet didn’t really need to apologize 


Week 11

Isn’t that kind of lonesome?

Is she that stubborn?


Week 12

That was so cool...

Mr. Caramia


Week 13

Tell him the truth

I can’t wait!

That’s too bad…


Week 14

Okay

Thank you

Thank you very much


Week 15

I just can’t get my mind off of him

I’ll join you


Week 16

Sounds like a handful...

Meteor Shower Gathering


Week 17

<Create save file #28 - Caesar Ending #2>

Ending 1

I was so worried

Good afternoon

I don’t think you should do that…

Don’t leave me behind!

Maybe...


<Load save file #28>

Ending 2

You’re late

Are you doing alright?

Could you slow down?

Of course not


No comments:

Post a Comment