Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 17, 2021

OZMAFIA!! Scarlet Walkthrough


<Create save file #25 - Scarlet Ending #1 // Select Scarlet every weekend until he becomes the only option>

Prologue

Where are we?

Now that you mention it…


Name Selection

<Name yourself>

<Auto-named>


Week 1

Pretty mature

Call out to Scarlet

Is that strange?

That sounds wonderful


Week 2

I wish we could get to know each other better

It’s fun


Week 3

Are you sure?

I hope it comes true someday

He’s a smart person

I’ll give it a shot

I’m doing it because I want to


Week 4

I’ll be more careful

Caramia

Be embarrassed

Be happy


Week 5

I guess I’ll have to keep trying

Whatever you think is good

Pancakes sure are delicious!


Week 6

Keep at it!

They must be very kind people

I’d find a way


Week 7

That’s not very nice of them

I’ll be more careful

Okay


Week 8

Scar

I don’t think you should be doing that…

I think we’re about the same height


Week 9

I want to know about Gretel

Please don’t fight


Week 10

I’m happy

You’re worrying for nothing

Scarlet didn’t really need to apologize 


Week 11

You’re one to talk

Is she that stubborn?


Week 12

Where’s Scarlet?

Mr. Caramia


Week 13

I want to be his friend too

I can’t wait!

That’s too bad…


Week 14

Thank you very much

Thank you

Thank you very much


Week 15

Famiglia Grimm

I’ll join you


Week 16

Not at all

Does that include you?

Meteor Shower Gathering


Week 17

<Create save file #26 - Scarlet Ending #2>

Ending 1

Thank you

I’m really going to think about it!

I just want to be his friend

No

I’m going with you

...What are you talking about?

Not at all…

You won’t talk?


<Load save file #26>

Ending 2

Are you sure?

I know right

We aren’t that close

Are you sure?

Be careful

I am

Completely

What should I talk about?


No comments:

Post a Comment