Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 17, 2021

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs


So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that gives a new meaning to MVP, doesn't it?). That would've been fascinating if it held up since I'm not tech savvy enough for that, and all of the content I post is essentially copied from a word document while images are all self-made .PNG files. Oh, well. They reviewed the guides and found that they didn't actually violate any policies (big surprise) and supposedly had the posts reinstated... but I haven't seen them reinstated yet, so I'm gonna go ahead and repost them! The affected walkthroughs were:

  • Enchanted in the Moonlight - Samon Season 1 Main Story
  • OZMAFIA!! Scarlet
  • OZMAFIA!! Caesar
Fortunately I keep all my original word docs for this reason. ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment