Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Friday, May 14, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Akihito Hashino Walkthrough

 

Otome Chat Connection Akihito Hashino

  1. Hello, A-chan. Are you alright?

  2. Were you writing a shopping list? Lol

  3. Even you make mistakes sometimes, A-chan. Very cute, lol

  4. Yes! I went to Natsuki’s school festival!

  5. Are you guys often in touch?

  6. I wanna talk to you too, A-chan!

  7. I’m doing great.

  8. That’s because they like you!

  9. Yes! I started job hunting as well. I’m doing well.

  10. That sounds like something a middle-aged man would say lol

  11. You’re still young, A-chan!

  12. Okay, I’m gonna share my youth and energy with you!

  13. Let’s go out for a meal! That would perk me up as well!

  14. I’d like to have you all for myself.

  15. We can talk about many things then. 

  16. Let me look for a good restaurant!

  17. That’s good…? What do you mean?

  18. Oh I see. I expected a bit more from you though… 

  19. A-chan, what about you? Did you find someone…?

  20. But your students like you, right? 

  21. I wonder if I might be a possible girlfriend?

  22. No, I’m not your student anymore!

  23. It’s always the same with you, A-chan! 

  24. I don’t feel happy if you call me cute in such a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment