Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Takuma Tsumori Walkthrough

 

Otome Chat Connection Takuma Tsumori

  1. Hey! I’m doing great! You?

  2. I’ve been very busy recently… 

  3. Okay, do your best!

  4. You mean you just want me to come to the salon, right? lol 

  5. I’m happy to hear that, but do you say this to all the other clients?

  6. Really?

  7. You’re surprisingly serious about your job!

  8. Saying that about yourself is so you, Takuma! Lol

  9. Do you mean the scalp massage?

  10. Well, I tried to do it but it was difficult… 

  11. What are you saying? lol

  12. I know you’re trying hard!

  13. Yes, I do!

  14. Sure, did something happen?

  15. Great! It’s your chance!

  16. I know you’re doing your best. I do understand your feelings.

  17. Of course you should give it your all! This is your chance!

  18. I think you should just be yourself, Takuma!

  19. I’m always here if you want to talk to me!

  20. Sure! What is it?

  21. Yes. It’s important to relax from time to time.

  22. An amusement park? Why?

  23. Wow! Do you really want me to go with you?

  24. I’m so happy to hear that!

  25. My schedule might be tight right now. Let me check it and get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment