Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 10, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Natsuki Hashino Walkthrough

 

Otome Chat Connection Natsuki Hashino

  1. Yes! You’re gonna show me around, right?

  2. Oh no… What happened?

  3. You’re hiding something from me… 

  4. Really? REALLY!?

  5. Huh? You mean… that cooking book?

  6. You don’t need it anymore? You’ve memorized all the recipes?

  7. Didn’t you just tell me that your school festival was canceled? 

  8. So… There WILL be a school festival?

  9. Natsuki… Tell me the truth. Please?

  10. You must have your reasons.

  11. Of course I know. I’ve known you since we were kids.

  12. Did I do something wrong?

  13. Don’t you want to hang out with me?

  14. Huh? What do you mean, dressed up like a girl?

  15. I’m not laughing! I think it’s great!

  16. Why didn’t you turn them down?

  17. I know you have trouble saying ‘no’ to people…

  18. You really don’t want me to come?

  19. I absolutely won’t!

  20. Of course! Definitely! 

  21. Of course! I’m looking forward to it! 

  22. Are you going to wear makeup as well?

  23. You might as well go all the way and slay the contest!

  24. Well, how about I help you with that?

  25. Natsuki, you’re going to be great. I just want to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment