Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Friday, May 7, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Kazuaki Sasayama Walkthrough

 

Otome Chat Connection Kazuaki Sasayama

  1. Hi, Kazu! Long time no see. What’s up?

  2. My advice…? What happened?

  3. I’ll hear you out, no matter what it is.

  4. That’s because you’re cool, Kazu!

  5. But it’s true.

  6. Sorry, I interrupted you. What did you want to ask me?

  7. Oh, I see… why? 

  8. I understand…

  9. Not at all, I’m glad you contacted me.

  10. What kind of relationship do you have with her?

  11. You still want to continue being friends?

  12. You shouldn’t think too much about what happens after you turn her down.

  13. It won’t be good for you and her if you leave things hanging in the air.

  14. Just be honest and tell her how you feel.

  15. You should tell her face to face.

  16. I’m glad you told her in such a decent way.

  17. You’re like a younger brother to me, Kazu!

  18. But you used to call me ‘big sister’ though…

  19. I’m glad you think about me that way.

  20. Thank you, Kazu.

  21. Really? I’m sure you’ll do great, Kazu!

  22. I know. I’d love to go to university together with you.

  23. Just ask me if there's anything you'd like to know!

  24. You’re welcome to visit me but don’t worry too much!

  25. Oh, you don’t really need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment