Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Yu Sawatari Walkthrough

Otome Chat Connection Yu Sawatari

  1. Aw, what a cute cat!

  2. Yes! It’s so cute!

  3. Lol. I was a bit surprised because it was just a photo without any text.

  4. No problem. That’s so you, Senpai! 

  5. They look delicious!

  6. Yes, good job on writing a caption lol

  7. Amazing! Did you bake these yourself?

  8. Oh, did they turn out badly last time? 

  9. I know. If you use too much sugar, they burn easily… 

  10. Hmmm… I’d love to try them.

  11. Please save some for me next time lol

  12. Senpai… You really have a sweet tooth…

  13. I’d like you to try some sweets if I make them.

  14. Well, sometimes yes lol

  15. A great idea! I’m looking forward to it

  16. Oh, you don’t need to worry too much about that!

  17. But still, please don’t go out of your way just for me… 

  18. Senpai… thank you

  19. If you’re interested in something, you can really put so much energy into it!

  20. Hmm, perhaps you should go shopping first?

  21. You could go to a kitchenware specialty shop. They’re so much fun.

  22. I see! What did you buy?

  23. I can just imagine you doing that. You’re so cute lol

  24. Oh, why?

  25. I’m sure there are people who know more about it than I...

No comments:

Post a Comment