Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 3, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Riku Kohinata Walkthrough

 


  1. And who might this be?

  2. What can I do for you, Mr. too-much-free-time-on-his-hands?

  3. Can I get you to do something for me if I tell you?

  4. I’m not your mistress! 

  5. Haha. You’re a bit careless.

  6. You sound happy as always

  7. Aren’t you lucky to have such a nice Senpai?

  8. Now go back to your studies!

  9. Sigh… but you might fail!

  10. Oh? Really?

  11. It’s pretty easy if I can cheer you on with just some text messages lol

  12. I can cheer you on if you come to my place.

  13. Hmm, will you be able to meet me? Lol

  14. Use those memory skills for your exam lol

  15. That’s the only thing you are unbeatable in.

  16. I see you’ve done your research!

  17. Sounds interesting!

  18. Hmm, you want me to invite you...

  19. I don’t have a boyfriend.

  20. Good? What do you mean?

  21. “Foget” lol! Calm down.

  22. How unusual lol. I’m gonna take a screenshot of this as a souvenir lol

  23. Oh, what should I do? Lol

  24. Your mind is in the cloud, concentrate on your exam lol

  25. If you pass the exam, I’ll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment