Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 24, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Tomoyuki Terada Walkthough

 

Otome Chat Connection - Tomoyuki Terada

  1. Hello. I’m available now.

  2. Are you sure that I can have the ticket?

  3. I guess you’re too busy?

  4. Would you like to have dinner together with me?

  5. I’d like to talk more with you, Terada-san.

  6. I would like to get to know you better, Terada-san.

  7. Are you married…?

  8. So do you mean you don’t have anyone?

  9. I think that’s wonderful about you...

  10. I’d like to get to know you better, Terada-san

  11. I’m not trying to get on your good side for job hunting purposes!

  12. Aren’t you interested in me?

  13. Has something like that happened to you in the past?

  14. What made you become so hesitant?

  15. If you don’t mind, please tell me.

  16. Oh no… Why was that?

  17. I see… 

  18. Have you been with anyone else since then?

  19. Don’t you want to fall in love again?

  20. I still would like to talk to you more, Terada-san. 

  21. I’m glad to hear that. Thank you!

  22. Just being with you is enough.

  23. What kind of clothes should I wear?

  24. I actually wanted to know what you like, Terada-san… 

  25. I’ll do my best! I hope you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment