Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Friday, May 21, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Tamaki Naruse Walkthrough

 

Otome Chat Connection Tamaki Naruse

  1. One minute? That’s impossible!

  2. You know you’re asking for the impossible, right?

  3. Yes I did but… Ask me something physically possible at least!

  4. Oh, are you a bit lonely perhaps, lol? 

  5. Hey. You sound a bit strange… 

  6. Gosh… I thought you had a fever or something! 

  7. I’m busy too!

  8. I’m chatting with you on LIME, Tamaki.

  9. You have nothing to do either, right?

  10. Ah! I totally forgot about that!

  11. That was a close call! I’m going to submit it now!

  12. Were you worried about me, Tamaki?

  13. Thank you. You really saved me! :-)

  14. Um, I think so...

  15. No, I’m not! I think… 

  16. Sorry for always being a nuisance… 

  17. Are you sure…?

  18. Hey! I’m apologizing… 

  19. Fine. I’m a dog then…

  20. Yes. I promise I won’t be a nuisance to anyone but you, Tamaki.

  21. What? Go where?

  22. You remembered…

  23. You’re still treating me like a dog!

  24. Okay!

  25. Thank you, Tamaki…

No comments:

Post a Comment