Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Soichiro Tsuda Walkthrough

Otome Chat Connection Soichiro Tsuda

  1. What’s wrong? 

  2. Hey, that’s mine! Where did you find it?

  3. Thank you for telling me this!

  4. Soichiro, you don’t say much, do you? lol

  5. No, it’s okay! Do you want to chat with me?

  6. Sorry. Are you busy now? 

  7. Okay, let’s chat on LIME.

  8. You knew that it was mine. 

  9. I see!

  10. That’s okay. You could have talked to me at that time!

  11. Not at all!

  12. If you like, we can talk whenever you like!

  13. I want to talk to you too, Soichiro

  14. Why?

  15. I see… you think it’s difficult. 

  16. Well, you’re talking to me now!

  17. If you like, you can practice with me!

  18. Is this about the camp next month? 

  19. Yes, I’m going there. What about you, Soichiro?

  20. You’re not coming?

  21. Is there something you have to do?

  22. You’re overthinking things! If you want to go, you can join us!

  23. Why don’t you ask if you could still join?

  24. You can’t change without taking action!

  25. If you can join us, let’s have a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment