Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Friday, May 28, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Kyohei Haruna Walkthrough

 


  1. Sure. Oh, thanks for the other day!

  2. Sure, ask away!

  3. A scared dog… What do you mean exactly?

  4. Well, you’re right. He is a bit like a dog… lol 

  5. Could you tell me a bit more?

  6. I see. What is he like?

  7. You’re so kind!

  8. Are you a little bit shy, Haruna?

  9. Alright. I’ll call you Kyohei from now on!

  10. He might be scared…

  11. Are you looking directly into his eyes?

  12. He might become less anxious if you don’t look into his eyes.

  13. You’d better wait for him to calm down.

  14. Please stay low to the ground as well.

  15. I hope he’ll let his guard down.

  16. Yes, I was a bit surprised that you texted me!

  17. Not at all. I’m happy that you asked for my help.

  18. It doesn’t feel like you’re younger than I am, so I don’t mind.

  19. What? Really?

  20. Just let him be for a while. 

  21. That means he wants to be your friend.

  22. Oh, he had a lead attached to him? So he has a collar too… 

  23. It’s probably his name.

  24. Is there a place around there where people walk their dogs? 

  25. Would you like to go there with me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment