Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, May 31, 2021

Otome Chat Connection - Rui Saeki Walkthrough

 

Otome Chat Connection Rui Saeki

  1. That’s so cute! lol

  2. Yes. Why, shouldn’t I be?

  3. Really? Are you coming to see me?

  4. No, that’s fine! I wanna see you too!

  5. You can stay as long as you want.

  6. So did you book a hotel?

  7. If you want, I have a spare futon.

  8. If you would like to, Rui!

  9. I don’t have a boyfriend… lol

  10. Yep. No worries. You can stay at my place!

  11. I feel a bit nervous. It’s been a while since the last time I saw you lol

  12. Yes, our mothers are still good friends.

  13. I will always want to hang out with you, Rui!

  14. Huh? Is something the matter?

  15. OK! Do you have time the following day?

  16. How about I cook something at home then?

  17. Oh, do you remember that?

  18. Oh, I didn’t know you had tried to eat them!

  19. Aw, thanks. I feel embarrassed to hear you say that.

  20. I’m a different person now, so don’t worry!

  21. Sure! Do you have any requests?

  22. You liked Omelet Rice, didn’t you?

  23. But I want to try to make you say that it’s delicious

  24. Thanks! I’ll do my best to make something delicious for you

  25. I understand that you care for me, Rui.

No comments:

Post a Comment