Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

OZMAFIA!! Soh Walkthrough

OZMAFIA Soh

 
<Create save file #29 - Soh Ending #1 // Select any character week 1- then select Soh every weekend>

Prologue

Who are you?

Now that you mention it…


Name Selection

<Name yourself>

<Auto-named>


Week 1

Choose any


Week 2

Sounds like fun

It’s pleasant


Week 3

Be honest with him

He’s a strange person

I’ll give it a shot

I’m doing it because I want to


Week 4

I’d like to watch too

Caramia

Be embarrassed

Be happy


Week 5

Get right to the point

Of course

Pancakes please

Pancakes sure are delicious!


Week 6

But it tastes good...

It must be hard work

I’d find a way


Week 7

It sounds interesting

Please don’t be so rude

Okay


Week 8

Scar

I don’t think you should be doing that...

I think we’re about the same height


Week 9

I’d love it!

You two sure get along well


Week 10

You should also be careful

Scarlet didn’t really need to apologize 


Week 11

Maybe I can make friends with them

Is she that stubborn?


Week 12

Mr. Caramia


Week 13

I can’t wait!

That’s too bad…


Week 14

Maybe I’ll go over anyway

Thank you

Thank you very much


Week 15

You’re pretty brave

Why don’t all three of us have a chat?


Week 16

Well yeah

Sounds like a handful...

Meteor Shower Gathering


Week 17

<Create save file #30 - Soh Ending #2>

Ending 1

Sure!

Because I love Soh

Thanks

Goodbye

I’d love to!

Thanks

Thanks


<Load save file #30>

Ending 2

No thanks

Because I love the food

It’s okay

Soh…

Could we really do that?

It’s delicious

I’m sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment