Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Friday, March 12, 2021

OZMAFIA!! Pashet Walkthrough

OZMAFIA Pashet

 
<Create save file #31 - Pashet Ending #1 // Select Pashet every weekend>

Prologue

Where are we?

Now that you mention it…


Name Selection

<Name yourself>

<Auto-named>


Week 1

It’s fun

I’ll be more careful from now on

What about Mr. Kyrie?


Week 2

They’re scary...

It’s pleasant


Week 3

Sorry...

He’s a strange person

I’ll give it a shot

I’m doing it because I want to


Week 4

Okay...

Caramia

Be annoyed

Be happy


Week 5

Good luck Ms. Pashet

Pancakes please

Pancakes sure are delicious!


Week 6

I wish I had cat ears

It must be hard work

I’d find a way


Week 7

Mr. Kyrie told me

Please don’t be so rude

Okay


Week 8

Why don’t you ask them?

Scar

That’s Mr. Kyrie for you

I think we’re about the same height


Week 9

You should get some hobbies

Please don’t fight


Week 10

Thank you very much!

Scarlet didn’t really need to apologize 


Week 11

I wish I could be like you

Is she that stubborn?


Week 12

Okay

Mr. Caramia


Week 13

Fighting is wrong

I can’t wait!

That’s too bad…


Week 14

Okay

Thank you

Thank you very much


Week 15

You seem stronger than him

I’ll join you


Week 16

Adorable!!

Sounds like a handful...

Meteor Shower Gathering


Week 17

<Create save file #32 - Pashet Ending #2>

Ending 1

That’s too bad

Come again sometime

I should follow her lead

Your hard work is paying off

She definitely does!

Let’s talk again sometime

I want to go with you


<Load save file #32>

Ending 2

Please tell me

So what did you need exactly?

Maybe she’s not very good at cooking

It’s amazing!

You really think so?

Good luck

I’ll be waiting for you


No comments:

Post a Comment