Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, March 15, 2021

OZMAFIA!! Robin Hood Walkthrough

OZMAFIA Robin Hood

<Create save file #33 - Robin Hood #1 // Select Robin Hood every weekend>

Prologue

Where are we?

Pardon my rudeness


Name Selection

<Name yourself>

<Auto-named>


Week 1

Nothing

I’ll be more careful from now on

That sounds wonderful


Week 2

Sounds powerful!

It’s fun


Week 3

Okay

He’s a smart person

I’ll give it a shot

I’m doing it because I want to


Week 4

So you’re married?

Caramia

Be annoyed

Be happy


Week 5

Pancakes please

Pancakes sure are delicious!


Week 6

True...

It must be hard work

I’d find a way


Week 7

It must be tough...

Please don’t be so rude

Okay


Week 8

Scary...

Scar

I don’t think you should be doing that...

I think we’re about the same height


Week 9

You two sure get along well


Week 10

Scarlet didn’t really need to apologize 


Week 11

I like you better this way

Is she that stubborn?


Week 12

That’s very reassuring!

Mr. Caramia


Week 13

That puts me at ease

I want to help

That’s too bad…


Week 14

Doesn’t she get sad?

Thank you

Thank you very much


Week 15

Why don’t all three of us have a chat?


Week 16

Does that include you?

Meteor Shower Gathering


Week 17

<Create save file #34 - Robin Hood Ending #2>

Ending 1

It wasn’t your fault

I don’t think that’s true

I’ll try my best!

Of course I do!

Please use it on something for everyone

Absolutely!

Leave it to me!

I’m jealous

I love you


<Load save file #34>

Ending 2

You really scared me…

Maybe you’re right…

I’m not sure…

How could I..?

That’s very like you

Are you sure?

Please hurry back

You really love her

I don’t know...



No comments:

Post a Comment