Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

OZMAFIA!! Brothel Walkthrough

OZMAFIA Brothel

 <Create save file #35 - Brothel #1 // Select any until week 3 - then select Manboy every weekend>

Prologue

Where are we?

Now that you mention it...


Name Selection

<Name yourself>

<Auto-named>


Week 1

Choose any


Week 2

Choose any


Week 3

It’s where you work

Can I come back again?

He’s a smart person

I’ll give it a shot

I’m doing it because I want to


Week 4

Is something bothering you?

Kyrie

Be annoyed

Be happy


Week 5

Alfani

Hurting people

Pancakes please

Help Mr. Kyrie


Week 6

Because I wanted to see you

They must be very kind people

I’d give up


Week 7

It’s a little scary...

I’ll be more careful

Okay


Week 8

But...

Scarly

That’s Mr. Kyrie for you

You’ll get taller!


Week 9

You two sure get along well


Week 10

Bullying

I’m still sleepy...


Week 11

I’m sorry...


Week 12 

<Create save file #36 - Brothel Ending #2>

Be honest

Mr. Caramia


Week 13

I’m bored with him

That sounds like a lot of work...

That’s too bad…


Week 14

It wasn’t enough


<Load save file #36>

Week 12

Lie

Mr. Kyrie


Week 13

It’s been fun

I want to help

Let’s do it at the mansion


Week 14

It was fun


No comments:

Post a Comment