Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Star-Crossed Myth - Leon Season 1 Main Story Walkthrough

Star-Crossed Myth Leon God of Leo

CHAPTER ONE

CHOICE 1

Blessed: I’m not going to serve you.

Forbidden: Weren’t YOU obligated to save ME?

CHOICE 2

Blessed: No way!

Forbidden: Do as he says.


CHAPTER TWO

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Maybe that’s why I like stars.

Forbidden: Whatever. Just don’t touch me.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: You’re supposed to be a god!

Forbidden: Put some clothes on!


CHAPTER THREE

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Close your eyes.

Forbidden: Look at Leon.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: You never know until you try.

Forbidden: You really are twisted.


CHAPTER FOUR

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Then, eat this for fun.

Forbidden: Fine, don’t eat any.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: That’s too bad.

Forbidden: I’ll look instead.


CHAPTER FIVE

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Try to get away.

Forbidden: I won’t ask anymore questions.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: Here?

Forbidden: I’d better ask Leon.


CHAPTER SIX

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Because Hiyori is my friend.

Forbidden: I’m acting on behalf of all humans.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: That’s not true!

Forbidden: Are you still angry?


CHAPTER SEVEN

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Ask where he’s going.

Forbidden: Watch him go.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: Grab onto Leon.

Forbidden: Ask if Leon is okay.


CHAPTER EIGHT

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Hide behind Leon.

Forbidden: You didn’t have to say all that.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: You’re sweeter than I thought.

Forbidden: I’ve never thought of you that way.


CHAPTER NINE

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Let’s eat!

Forbidden: I can be pretty useful, huh?

CHOICE 2

Blessed: Grab onto Leon.

Forbidden: Beg Zyglavis. 


CHAPTER TEN

CHOICE 1

Blessed: You didn’t cause me any harm.

Forbidden: I don’t care if you hurt me.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: You don’t mind if I ask?

Forbidden: I don’t need to ask.


CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHOICE 1

Blessed: Yes.

Forbidden: Let me think about it.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: Give Zyglavis a dirty look.

Forbidden: Talk to Leon.


CHAPTER TWELVE

CHOICE 1

Blessed: I want to go back with Leon.

Forbidden: I don’t care if I can’t return.

CHOICE 2

Blessed: You’re still you.

Forbidden: Forget about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment