Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Monday, March 1, 2021

Enchanted in the Moonlight - Samon Season 1 Main Story Walkthrough

Enchanted in the Moonlight Samon


**Because I’m playing on the Switch and not Love365, I don’t know if there is a love meter to show which ending you are leaning towards and how each answer influences that meter. However, after playing through the route 9 times with a combination of each answer, I picked the selections that will give the desired ending with certainty and based on what seemed to be best story-wise. 


For Samon’s route, 7 of my 9 playthroughs led to the Happy end, and only 2 led to the Good end. Even without following a guide, you’re more likely to get the Happy end than you are the Bad end. I also noticed that picking the top option always led to the Good end. Picking the middle option and then either the middle or bottom option led to the Good endings. 


Chapter One

CHOICE 1

Happy: What’s going on?

Good: You saved me?

CHOICE 2

Happy: You’re joking, right?

Good: I’m not laughing… 


CHAPTER TWO

CHOICE 1

Happy: Look in his eyes.

Good: Call for help.

CHOICE 2

Happy: I’m not alone.

Good: I like being alone.


CHAPTER THREE

CHOICE 1

Happy: It’s okay.

Good: Saying you’re sorry doesn’t fix anything.

CHOICE 2

Happy: Okay.

Good: Decline.


CHAPTER FOUR

CHOICE 1

Happy: I won!

Good: I don’t remember.

CHOICE 2

Happy: True...

Good: That’s amazing!


CHAPTER FIVE

CHOICE 1

Happy: Thanks.

Good: You’re not at the shrine...

CHOICE 2

Happy: It is...

Good: It’s not confusing. 


CHAPTER SIX

CHOICE 1

Happy: You’re hurt!

Good: Wipe his arm with a handkerchief.

CHOICE 2

Happy: I love the stitching!

Good: Thank you.


CHAPTER SEVEN

CHOICE 1

Happy: They respect you.

Good: Did you use magic on them?

CHOICE 2

Happy: I can’t decide.

Good: I’ve decided. 


CHAPTER EIGHT

CHOICE 1

Happy: I was molested in the bath tub...

Good: It’s Miyabi’s fault.

CHOICE 2

Happy: Thanks for getting the spider.

Good: Did you see anything…? 


CHAPTER NINE

CHOICE 1

Happy: Have any plans today?

Good: It’s nice out today.

CHOICE 2

Happy: I like you no matter how you are.

Good: I like you like this even more.


CHAPTER TEN

CHOICE 1

Happy: What about you?

Good: I’m okay!

CHOICE 2

Happy: Put me down!

Good: Everyone’s watching!


CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHOICE 1

Happy: Stay with me.

Good: Stay a little longer...

CHOICE 2

Happy: You don’t want me?

Good: I’ll give up if you don’t want to do this.


CHAPTER TWELVE

CHOICE 1

Happy: I look at Samon.

Good: I look at the floor.

CHOICE 2

Happy: Don’t go.

Good: I’m not letting go.


No comments:

Post a Comment