Featured Post

"Reinstated" Walkthroughs

So... apparently Blogger took down a couple of my walkthroughs because it violated their "Malware and Viruses Policy" (huh, that g...

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Enchanted in the Moonlight - Miyabi Season 1 Main Story Walkthrough

 

Enchanted in the Moonlight Miyabi

**Because I’m playing on the Switch and not Love365, I don’t know if there is a love meter to show which ending you are leaning towards and how each answer influences that meter. However, after playing through the route 9 times with a combination of each answer, I picked the selections that will give the desired ending with certainty and based on what seemed to be best story-wise. 


For Miyabi’s route, 6 of my 9 playthroughs led to the Happy end, and only 3 led to the Good end. Even without following a guide, you’re more likely to get the Happy end than you are the Bad end. I also noticed that picking the middle option always led to the Happy end, while picking the bottom option for Choice 1 and the top option for Choice 2 generally led to the Good end. I did not adhere to those patterns when making this walkthrough.


CHAPTER ONE

CHOICE 1

Happy: Shake off his hand.

Good: I’m too weak to do anything.

CHOICE 2

Happy: You should be ashamed!

Good: I don’t need ‘pleasure.’ 


CHAPTER TWO

CHOICE 1

Happy: He’s just my boss.

Good: How’d you know?

CHOICE 2

Happy: Jealous?

Good: Who?


CHAPTER THREE

CHOICE 1

Happy: Call for Miyabi.

Good: Run!

CHOICE 2

Happy: Psychopath!

Good: Pervert!


CHAPTER FOUR

CHOICE 1

Happy: You look like a fox.

Good: Can I order?

CHOICE 2

Happy: You don’t smile.

Good: I don’t need to show you.


CHAPTER FIVE

CHOICE 1

Happy: What are we talking about?

Good: Please?

CHOICE 2

Happy: That hurt.

Good: You’re terrible.


CHAPTER SIX

CHOICE 1

Happy: Really? You will?

Good: I’ll be the one protecting you.

CHOICE 2

Happy: Do you know that boy?

Good: That was a terrible thing to say.


CHAPTER SEVEN

CHOICE 1

Happy: We’ll have separate rooms, right?

Good: I want to go home.

CHOICE 2

Happy: What other rules do you have?

Good: Will you be able to stand it?


CHAPTER EIGHT

CHOICE 1

Happy: We’re living together.

Good: He really came just to hang out.

CHOICE 2

Happy: You don’t mean that.

Good: No.


CHAPTER NINE

CHOICE 1

Happy: You’re sure about that?

Good: I want you to stay close.

CHOICE 2

Happy: I need a little more time.

Good: I’m fine now.


CHAPTER TEN

CHOICE 1

Happy: Hug him with all you’ve got.

Good: Tell him you knew he’d come.

CHOICE 2

Happy: Thanks to you.

Good: I feel better.


CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHOICE 1

Happy: What am I to you?

Good: Do you want a child?

CHOICE 2

Happy: It’s not your fault.

Good: What’s going to happen to me?


CHAPTER TWELVE

CHOICE 1

Happy: I’m not moving on my own.

Good: Don’t come near me. 

CHOICE 2

Happy: Don’t look. You’re embarrassing me. 

Good: Is your wound better?



No comments:

Post a Comment